Global Social Media Manager - Travel and Tourism - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£45,000 - £50,000
Youth Travel Brand - Global Social Media Manager
This is an opportunity to join a thriving travel and tourism brand that offers the best travel experiences in the youth space. You will take responsibility for bringing groups of like-minded young people together to travel the world, through being the heart of social. You will be someone who eats, breathes, sleeps (and even dreams) social. This cutting edge brand is offering an experience that really does change their lives.
Responsibilities - Global Social Media Manager
* Manage the progression and development of the brand's social, supporting in defining the strategy, operations, and plan for how to execute our vision for brand across all channels
* Work closely with regional social media leads, cross channel managers, campaign management, creative, and business stakeholders.
* Mine for and leverage social listening insights and other research inputs to optimise the brand social strategy across channels and to influence future social content and messaging strategies
* Own all brand and company social media channels (including but not limited to IG, FB, TW, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn) while supporting additional global channels
* Be a leadership figure for social for our amazing teams around the world, ensuring best practice sharing and demonstrable results, you'll be working with international teams and coordinating activity across 8 markets.
* Serve as company-wide subject matter expert for social media; activate all social channels with a goal to drive innovation and social commerce
* Partner with our creative team to build hyper relevant, social-first content to support our campaigns and programs
* Create social commerce strategy to drive revenue across various platforms and mechanisms
* Develop real-time crisis response plans and messaging in partnership with appropriate partners. Own social media guidelines for employees and update as necessary.
* Keep ahead of new channels and tools to keep us innovative, and take advantage of new opportunities
Requirements - Global Social Media Manager
* Live and breathe social media strategy, trends, and brand voice
* Expertise in analysing external conversations and social listening to inform strategic planning
* Have 3-5 years experience in a social media role in a digital savvy brand or agency
* Have a deep understanding of the current social media landscape, namely how to use insight and gear algorithms to your advantage
* Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
* Be able to switch seamlessly between the creative and the analytical, as well as be able to think strategically as well as tactically
* Experience managing a budget for driving awareness and engagement, and the interplay between organic and paid social
* Be able to write compelling copy for social channels
* If you've got experience of international markets (esp. US, Canada and Australia) it would be a plus, but not essential as long as you have the desire to learn about their peeps
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Joe Faulkner | DD: + 44| 207 845 7278 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.