Major Players are working with global network agency who are looking for an experienced agency Project Manager to join their internal marketing team, working autonomously in close partnership with the new business, digital and design teams you will be responsible for managing projects from conception through to completion.
Contact: Ben Humphries
Projects will encompass digital build, microsites, social media campaigns, events, print production, promotions, and maintenance of the agency intranet and websites.
The role requires you understanding work requests and developing comprehensive project frameworks, including timelines, prioritising and tracking program deliverables, ensuring all projects and programmes adhere to brand guidelines and delivering completed jobs to the appropriate stakeholders/locations.
You will be exceptionally detail-oriented and organised, possess strong interpersonal skills, be positive, energetic and creative who enjoys being proactive and problem solving.
The Global Project Manager will:
* Act as the primary point of contact for all internal project/programme and production/creative services requests
* Proactively think through project requests holistically and identify additional needs and resources
* Handle kick-off meetings as necessary
* Develop timelines, team plans and lead the day-to-day management and optimisation of all assigned projects (incl. being the first line of review, coordinating inputs, edits and approvals
* Ensure quality and adherence to brand guidelines, messaging and voice/tone
* Look for ways to create efficiencies in process
* Monitor and refresh as assets change (updates/replacements)
The Global Project Manager will have:
* Experience delivering digital web build and microsite projects
* Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and prioritise projects/programs with minimal direction
* Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines.
* Confidence in providing frequent project feedback and updates as they develop
* An interest in new media terminology and technology
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp,) Keynote and a working knowledge of a CMS (Wordpress). Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager looking to work for a large network agency and work on some varied and ever changing projects, work autonomously with no direct reports and engage with stakeholders all over the world.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.