£ 65,000 - £ 70,000 per year, £65k - 70k per year + Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading creative agency looking for an experienced Global Photography Director to join their team on site at a luxury client.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
This candidate will be a creative and passionate individual with a genuine interest in luxury photography leading the successful delivery of high quality brand photography.
The Global Photography Director will:
- Manage and be the point of contact for international photography teams
- Plan and deliver brand expectations
- Provide insight and knowledge of market trends and technology
- Provide training programmes to guide digital production and creative teams
- Drive the brands processes and efficiency - suggesting change where required
The Global Photography Director will have:
- A strong photography background also understanding the technical side
- Experience managing global photography operations
- Previous luxury brand experience
- Blackbook of contacts
- French speaking would be a huge bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency and brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.