Global Head of Influencer Marketing- Technology- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Up to £75,000 - London
Global Head of Influencer Marketing - The Company
Major Players are working with a unique audience targeting platform who aren't afraid to do things differently. Their innovative work is creating a disruption in the advertising space, with a strong focus on bringing brands the engagement through intelligent advertising and insights.
Global Head of Influencer Marketing - The Role
As the Global Head of Influencer Marketing, you will be leading the multi-award winning social team across their head turning campaigns. You will also be leading the charge when it comes to setting, driving and maintaining all social media and influencer work for both existing and new business projects.
* Manage the social and influencer teams, demonstrating excellent leadership and people management skills
* Drive new business by identifying opportunities, pitching at senior levels, supporting the new business team with credentials, creating and presenting case studies
* Lead social thought-leadership internally and externally - inspiring the wider industry, displaying confidence in speaking and engaging with others in the market
* Responsible for inputting into and advising on social content strategies, content production and delivery that flows through the company and its partners
* Establish and maintain the tools to ensure the teams are armed with up to date guides and knowledge to deliver best in class social content
* Liaise with direct reports within the social & influencer team, as well as the wider account teams across the agencies, providing day-to-day support and assistance
* Assist in effectively planning and managing social content for all brands with internal and external stakeholders
* Devise and deploy social content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals, adding value on top of the day-to-day social contacts
* Support on monthly or weekly data analysis for different brands where relevant
Required Skills& Experience:
* 6-10 years' experience with social, digital, media and marketing.
-The role requires extensive knowledge and experience of working in the social media industry, specifically in the influencer space
* Must be an excellent manager - of the internal team but also internal/external stakeholders and agencies
* Commercially focused, with strong understanding of commercial context for role
* Proven ability to identify new business, pitch, and lead and manage successful social/influencer projects at a global scale
* Highly organised individual who is comfortable making decisions, working under pressure, delegating tasks and managing multiple work streams
* A deep understanding of clients' needs and a proven track record with client management
* Extensive experience of content planning and social media management
* Proven ability to develop and deploy distribution plans to share content with individuals and networks
* Proven ability to express brand character across social platforms and networks
* Ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, clients, partner agencies and suppliers
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew