German Speaking Content Writer - The Agency
This is a great opportunity to work for a global full-service integrated agency, and engaging in a joint venture with global automotive brands. This agency strives for seamless brand experience and creative efficiency, with 18 offices across 16 countries.
German Speaking Content Writer- The Role
You will be reporting into the Global Creative Director and you will play a key role in an important and high profile digital content project, involving two of Great Britain's most iconic automotive brands. You will be required to adapt and edit engaging copy, both short and long form, whist keeping in line with the brands tone of voice, across multiple platforms.
German Speaking Content Writer- Responsibilities
· Create and adapt communications across multiple CMS platforms, working with the wider Digital Creative Department under the guidance of the Global Creative Director.
· Demonstrate exceptional version control and meticulous structuring of Word documents with acute attention to detail
· Write and maintain copy for specific components with character counts
· Adhere to a specific Call To Action strategy and SEO requirements
· Take responsibility and ownership for all copy delivered to CMS authoring teams
· Fully understand our digital experiences from the consumer perspective
· Be driven to deliver excellence across the digital medium
· Develop solid client relationships and become a trusted partner
· Collaborate and work dynamically within a wider team
· Contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
German Speaking Content Writer- Requirements
· You have a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates lateral and logical thinking with attention to detail
· You have a good understanding and experience working across CMS platforms and components with character counts
· You have experience working with ticket requests via a service desk such as Jira
· You have a good knowledge of website accessibility standards
· You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· You are able to work across a diverse range of platforms, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
· You have strong communication and teamwork skills
· You have strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
· You're happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
· You have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels
· You're passionate about having fun along the way
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)20 7845 7201
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees