Major Players are working with a global marketing agency who are currently looking for a German Speaking Community Manager who can join the team and hit the ground running. You will be working across one of their biggest Global food clients.
Starting 1st August
5 days a week, fully remote working
- Manage and develop the content calendar for our social channels, requesting supporting content where necessary and taking into account ongoing marketing activities, trends in the communities, best practice and official guidelines.
- Develop the growth strategy for the owned media channels for KraftHeinz's priority brands.
- Post creative content to social channels ensuring content is posted in line with industry, social and digital best practice.
- Drive culturally relevant and meaningful conversations with KraftHeinz's consumers to increase brand engagement and stimulate loyalty.
- Ensure posted content is compliant and reflects the correct tone of voice.
- Review and respond, in close collaboration with the Customer Service team.
Contact: India Rose-Fisher
- Native German speaker.
- Proven track record and sound understanding of social media and community management, gained through similar experience within food & beverage and retail.
- Passionate about popular and emerging social platforms, trends and technology.
- Demonstrable experience of managing online communities for brands including strategy and basic content creation.
- Experience working in the food industry preferred.