Full Stack Developer - Award Winning Digital Agency, South West London - £40,000 - £45,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Full Stack Developer - The Company
An Award Winning Digital Agency based in Wimbledon with a global presence is looking to hire their next fantastic developer! They are a fully integrated agency that devise, implement, and build creative experience that span across Promotional Marketing; Shopper Marketing; Experiential; Social Media & PR; Trade Marketing; and of course - Creative Technology.
Full Stack Developer - Your role
Due to their continued growth and success in Technology driven projects, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team. You'll be working across web and mobile application development primarily, however you will also be responsible for developing digital aspects of physical installations.
You will be passionate about technology with a solid understanding of modern end-to-end web development, both front-end and server-side. You will have a general knowledge of a wide range of web technologies and be able to jump in and explore new technologies when needed.
Full Stack Developer - Your responsibilities
* You will participate in the execution, planning and the creative conception phases of projects to deliver robust digital experiences across web and mobile.
* Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
* Presenting rationale for the decisions taken to clients, with the support of the Head of Creative Technology.
* Work as part of a cross-functional team of Digital Designers, Project Managers, and the wider Creative Team.
* Implement new technologies and processes where necessary, by keeping abreast of the latest development technologies.
Full Stack Developer - Your skills
* Fully capable in modern front-end web layout technologies using HTML5, CSS and corresponding frameworks.
* Capable of server-side integration, RESTful APIs and manipulating JSON data.
* Solid PHP server-side development skills and familiarity of popular frameworks such as Laravel.
* Database management and SQL.
* Highly aware of mobile web considerations, responsive layouts, mobile browser feature compatibility.
* Familiar with HTML email compatibility considerations and platform discrepancies. Familiar with email build process and delivery tools.
* Familiarity with JS application frameworks such as Angular2, React, Flux would be advantageous.
* Creative Agency industry work experience advantageous but not necessary
In return, you'll be working a with a creative bunch of people who love what they do! Alongside a competitive salary and package, you'll be given unlimited opportunities for professional development and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies to deliver global projects for exciting brands.
If this is the Full Stack Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire - email@example.com. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.