Developer - London
Contact: Oliver Rogers
Our client have an exciting opportunity to join their strategic Business Development team, who are spearheading new initiatives within the organisation. The team is currently building a subscription paywall solution. You would assist their organization in defining, researching and testing new business opportunities. This role will be part of a newly formed cross-functional incubator team, working with highly motivated colleagues to create exciting new products and services, to reach ambitions goals.
They're looking for someone with flexibility who can take on a variety of work, from assisting with brand new green-field products and integrations of current services that the Business Development team are looking into as part of their "New Business" program, all the way through to integration with their existing core engineering platforms. The team works in a fast-paced startup like environment within the wider organisation.
● Contributing to the technology strategy for their incubator team to reach their ambitious goals;
● Working closely with the Product Lead to shape the product strategy and direction; practice Scrum/Kanban and work lean.
● Being involved in a truly collaborative cross-functional team, working within a start-up atmosphere;
● Laser focus on the most valuable priorities to offer the best result for the user, and the business;
● Often shipping code from inception through to development and launch;
● Finding that careful balance between build quality and speed of delivery;
● Iterating on anything and everything to make incremental improvement in a test-and-learn approach;
● You should be comfortable with writing automation using Jest and Cypress.
● Strong front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3) and an eye for design, UX and accessibility
● You're comfortable working with some (does not need to be all) of the following:
○ Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
○ AWS Services
○ Datadog, Kibana
○ GraphQL, TypeScript, ES2019
If you think this is the right role for you then please apply or get in touch directly at email@example.com