Frontend Engineer- Luxury Clothing Brand - £45,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Frontend Engineer - The Company
An international luxury brand is looking for a bright and driven Front End Engineer to join their team. After recently redeveloping their new applications they are searching for a Front End Engineer to both support the development of their core products, as well as support the development of a number of greenfield projects.
Frontend Engineer - Your role
Your role would be to maintain and develop the brand's digital presence across multiple platforms. You will be joining a cross functional team of designers and developers to improve their brand presence and overall digital capabilities.
Frontend Engineer - Your Responsibilities
● Development and deployment of front-end coding.
● Working closely with the Creative Director, development team and the eCommerce department to bring ideas from concept through to reality.
● Developing high-quality code, with an eye on re-use, performance and deploy-ability.
● Working collaboratively within a digital team, internal and external, demonstrating an ability to assist others in your team when necessary.
● Peer Review code created by other team members.
Frontend Engineer - Your Skills and required experience
● Expert in HTML5, CSS3, Sass
● Experience with responsive web design
● Experience using node.js and frontend build tools such as webpack, babel, node-sass, postcss
● Understanding of OOP principles and techniques
● Good working knowledge of Git
In return, you'll be working as part of a fast paced creative team with opportunities to diversify your skill-set and work with one of the biggest names in luxury clothing. You will also receive a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org