Front End Engineer - Tech Start-up - £45,000 - £65,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)
Front End Engineer - The Company
A global Tech Start-up within the music industry is looking to expand their engineering team. Their core product is an online platform that allows users to experience music and lifestyle sub-cultures from all around the world. Their platform adopts various AI algorithms to ensure a user friendly experience and allow for a more tailored experience.
Front End Engineer - Your role
Their platforms need to handle large amounts of data on a global scale, and extend far beyond music streaming. You will be responsible for building new applications and features, primarily in React. You will be working alongside a cutting edge team of developers, designers, and data/analytics experts to ensure that their platforms are at the forefront of technology and innovation.
Front End Engineer - Your Responsibilities
* Responsible for the development of the front end to maintain optimal UX and UI
* Responsible for ensuring that users are able to navigate through the platform in an intuitive and pleasurable manner so as to minimise bounce rates
* Responsible for delivering technical product releases and updates on schedule
* Responsible for setting market trends at the cutting edge of developments in front end user experience
* Ensuring the reliable performance of streaming across web browsers
* Ensuring quick responses to fix site bugs
* Contributing to the product release schedule
* Responsible for the maintenance of the website post product launch and pre-update roll outs
* Familiarity with certain vendor APIs including but not limited to AirPlay
* Integrating various artificial intelligence algorithms in a user friendly way
Front End Engineer - Your Skills
* Strong knowledge and understanding of React
* Ability to use web design languages such as CSS, HTML
* Possess an eye for sleek design
* Experience with sketch and prototyping for web design
* Experience with object oriented programming
* Proficiency with responsive design
* Ability to roll out a mobile first strategy
* 2 years plus experience in web development
In return, you'll be working as part of a leading engineering team that is passionate about driving forward the capabilities of their platform, and having fun while doing it! They have a good engineering culture that promotes innovation and implementation of the latest Technologies.
You also will receive a competitive salary along with a host of great benefits!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- email@example.com
Contact: Harry Maguire