Front End Developer - Global Food and Drink Company £40,000-£45,000
Front End Developer - The Company
The company is a global food and drink brand with an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to work along side its expanding team. The company has been a global player in the food and drink industry for decades; this will give you the opportunity to work with some of the best known household names in the business.
Front End Developer - Your role
As a key member of the in house creative team you will be responsible for supporting their portfolio of brands and bringing their vision of digital designs to life. You will be responsible for developing specific brand related platforms in order to boost brand related consumer interaction. Additionally you may be required to work on developing internal platforms for the company. While brand knowledge is a key aspect of the company's digital presence, customer engagement is also a prominent focus of their Front End Development.
Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Reporting directly to the Development Manager, as well as providing day to day support for Junior Developers, Digital Designers and External Development Teams
* Working with our brand teams and other internal functions to ensure updates and changes to apps, websites and emails are delivered on time and within budget
* Attending planning and development meetings with external design and development agencies
Front End Developer - Your Skills
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent training) with significant experience (5+ years)
* Advanced level HTML / CSS including modern features such as CSS Grid and Web Components
* Working knowledge of Node/NPM, Webpack, Gulp or similar
* Competent in web animation with standard CSS or libraries such as Greensock
* Responsive web/email design and development
* Clear understanding of usability principles and interaction design (UI/UX)
* Familiarity of working and developing for content management systems
* Creative thinker with great communication skills
* Ability to clearly scope and estimate development tasks
* Ability to manage your own time across a number of projects
In return, you'll be working as part of a cutting edge development team and working on global projects for an established company. You'll have the opportunity to develop your skills using cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment. You will also receive a very competitive salary.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- email@example.com
Contact: Harry Maguire