Front End Developer - Health and Fitness Brand - £30,000 - £40,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Front End Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding health and fitness brand based in Central London. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities. They are at the forefront of the health and fitness industry with plans to expand further in 2020.
Front End Developer - Your role
As a Front End Developer you will be working as part of our small but highly focused frontend team and will be responsible for working with the lead to successfully deliver new features, maintain code quality, while ensuring projects are staying on track. The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail and can jump straight in to new and exciting projects.
Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality and features
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire frontend
* To support the team in identifying issues with code
* Ensure that the team are collaborating effectively and assist the Lead Developer in ensuring that projects are staying on track according to roadmap
* Building features such as templates, sections and landing pages
* A/B testing new features
* Produce digital assets for the design and tech teams
* Work to improve performance, security and scalability
Front End Developer - Your Skills
* Core frontend coding skills (HTML, CSS)
* You'll have at least 2 years' industry experience in a front end role
* Familiarity with testing using frameworks such as: Jest
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the health and fitness industry. You will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £30,000 - £50,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.