Major Players are working with a global integrated agency that has an excellent reputation for delivery creativity and outstanding service to its clients. The agency work with some of the biggest and best brands out there and are now looking to add a talented Front-End Developer to its team in Leeds.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
Reporting into the Technical Director, you will be a leader in the Front - end development team, providing technical assistance and support on quality assurance to Junior Developers, helping share their development through regular catch-ups.
* Maintain a high level of technical knowledge and ability throughout the range of digital products and services used by the agency.
* Help identify beneficial emergency technologies in front-end development.
* Assist with the costing of digital work in terms of front-end budgets
* Review design in view of technical practicalities and budgets
* Have a good understanding of digital strategy and how it informs front-end web development
* Be aware of good UX and ensure high standards are maintained throughout the agency
Required skills and experience
* Good understanding of, and eye for design and design elements
* Proficiency in web languages, particularly HTML and CSS
* Can analyse a technical problem and propose a solution.
* Accurate time estimation.
* WordPress ,Symfony ,Magento Cordova ,Shopify, vue.js, email and display ad framework experience.
* Experience using build tools such as webpack, Yarn/ npm and Gulp