Front End Developer - Luxury Clothing Brand - £32,000 - £37,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Front End Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Front End Developer - Your role
As a Front End Developer you will be working with a small but focused team to successfully deliver new features, maintain code quality and providing support architecting solutions. You'll be someone with a great eye for detail that can jump straight in to a React environment and deliver quality work.
Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality and features
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire frontend
* Work to improve performance, security and scalability.
* Work in an Agile development Environment
* Documenting complex processes where needed
Front End Developer - Your Skills
* Core frontend coding skills (HTML, CSS)
* A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Experience with tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc.
* Familiarity with code versioning tools in Git
* A good eye for design and user experience
* Experience with Node.js (desirable)
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org