Creative Front End Developer - Digital Agency - £35,000 - £40,000
Creative Front End Developer - The Company
An exciting creative digital agency who delivers a diverse range of services from creating fashion campaigns to press communications is looking to expand their Tech Team. They are looking for a collaborative and enthusiastic developer with an interest to join a creative team.
Creative Front End Developer - Your role
You will be responsible for developing a range of web applications across sectors such as e-commerce, fashion, media, and technology. You will be involved in all aspects of these projects, from initial definition of requirements, through the full SDLC, to end integration and launch.
Creative Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Development and deployment of front-end coding.
* Working closely with the Creative Director, development team and the eCommerce department to bring ideas from concept through to reality.
* Developing high-quality code, with an eye on re-use, performance and deploy-ability.
* Working collaboratively within a digital team, internal and external, demonstrating an ability to assist others in your team when necessary.
* Peer Review code created by other team members.
Creative Front End Developer - Your Skills and required experience
* Knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
* Ability to write short but descriptive code comments.
* Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with other members of the team and departments.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. In return, you'll be working as part of a cross functional creative team with opportunities to diversify your skill-set and work with the latest front end technologies. You will also receive a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits.We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
* For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
Contact: Harry Maguire