Social Media Manager (French Speaking) - Creative Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£30,000 - £35,000
Social Media Manager - The Company
Our client is a creative marketing agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and original ways. Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing from insight generation and data solutions, through to technical innovation and multi-award winning campaigns. With specialist teams in digital development, social and influencer marketing, relationship marketing, retail experience and content and production services; this agency is well placed to offer their clients a vast range of impeccable services. With clients across Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Banking; our client can offer a wealth of varied accounts to be working across. They're proud owners of a beautiful office space in Soho with an open and creative environment, staff bar, rooftop terrace and bean bags everywhere.
Social Media Manager - The Role
The purpose of this role is to undertake social media management on behalf of the agency's clients across brand owned or managed social spaces (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) and outside of this when relevant. You will have strong experience of managing social media on behalf of brands via an agency. You'll be planning and delivering social media management across all key channels and act as a reliable brand ambassador. This role requires somebody with exceptional French language skills. Fluency is essential.
* Plan and deliver effective social media management and moderation across brand owned or brand managed social spaces and the open web.
* Be a brand ambassador -maintaining the brand's integrity at all times and adhering to Rules of Engagement document.
* Plan and undertake activity to start and join conversations.
* Develop, manage and record relationships with individuals and networks providing daily updates on activity, interactions, successes, opportunities, issues and challenges.
* Devise and deploy content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals.
* Keep daily timesheets and follow the practices of the agency as directed.
* There is a requirement for the Social Media Manager to be flexible as there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
* Extensive experience of social media management and moderation.
* Fluent French - exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to develop and deploy distribution plans to share content with individuals and networks.
* Proven ability to express brand character across social platforms and networks.
* Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social technologies, platforms and monitoring/publishing tools.
* Ability to self-manage own workload.
* Commercially focused, with good understanding of commercial context for role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ace agency in Central London. Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.