FREELANCE UX DESIGNER
Hey! Major Players are on the hunt for an amazing self-motivated freelance UX designer to join an award-winning strategic design consultancy that focuses on building businesses with innovation and effective product and service experiences.
You will be joining an integrated team for a minimum of 3 months with a possibility to be extended.
You will be working on a range of applications and helping to continue to forge a global design system across web, tablet, mobile app and other touch points.
A solid grasp of multi-platform design systems, as well as data visualisation, editorial content, accessibility standards, Adobe Analytics and AEM would be very beneficial.
You will be able to work hybrid from your home, at their studio in London or their client offices around the country.
Optional 4-day week (Monday to Thursday)
* Oversee UX aspects of the project through all of the stages; research, prototyping through testing and delivery
* To create and lead smart user experiences across platforms: web sites, tablet, mobile phone sites & apps, digital retail experiences, product interfaces, etc.
* Designing detailed user experiences and wireframes
Skills & Experiences
* a full understanding of site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
* minimum of 3 years UX experience, ideally in a renowned digital agency
* ability to work closely with developers in Agile environment
* very hands on and confident leading projects and teams
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: Sascha Clavadetscher
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sascha Clavadetcher