FREELANCE SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our client's brilliant team on designing an e-commerce experience for a newly rebranded, category leader in distribution.
You will help define and articulate the customer proposition into a digital experience, working closely with the Experience leads and Senior Art Director to re-imagine the e-commerce journey for customers.
We are looking for someone that can support their clients into defining and designing a platform that generates a seamless, frictionless experience, that also builds their foundations for future growth across their digital ecosystem.
What you'll be doing.
* Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
* Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
* Prioritize design activities with experience design, project and client leadership.
* You will collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
* Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
What we'd like to see.
* You have over five years' experience in product management.
* You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
* You have a proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services inclusive of e-commerce.
* You excel in analytical problem solving and decision-making skills and are fluent in Excel/Google sheets/Confluence or similar. Experience with Figma or Miro is advantageous.
* You are able to confidently lead client workshops, create presentations, and advise and on and apply best practice approaches for product strategy and prioritization.
* You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
* You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
* Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Contract length and benefits
* Project starts on the 18th of July 2022 until the 28th of October 2022 (start date could shift a week). The office is closed from the 29th of August to the 4th of September, so no work is required during this week.
* Day rate: £625/day outside of IR35
* Location: remote (with option to use their Central London office Tuesday to Thursday)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me on 020 7845 7725 or connect via LinkedIn: Maia Visnikar at Major Players.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Maia Visnikar