Major Players are looking for a Freelance Producer, working for a well-known entertainment company. The role is based in Soho, London
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To supervise the day to day production of projects from conception to delivery, ensuring all relevant resources required for the job are scheduled and that the final asset is completed on time.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* To manage the production cycle from initial concept, final delivery and job completion, via the CSG Production workflow process
* Day to day on site scheduling and effective delegation to video teams
* Client liaison.
* Reviewing resource in line with increase/decrease of workload of both staff and equipment.
* Awareness of working with the below legal documentation;
* Project sheets
* Talent release forms
* Actor/Crew/Location Documentation
* Non-Disclosure Agreements
* Child licenses
* To proactively provide updates and highlight risks on projects to the Client and CSG Project Manager and Heads of Video and Motion respectively.
* Willing to travel - site visits to all studios
* Effectively work to timescales and foresee any complications with detrimental effect to a project.
* Experience in dealing with large teams and creative people * Awareness of production routines and methods within the industry
* Strong interpersonal skills are required in an international department where effective communication is fundamental.
* A keen eye for detail, scheduling and budgeting
* Reliable and pro active
* Innovative, creative and imaginative
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* A Team worker, impartial and professional
If this sounds suitable to you and your experience, please get in touch ASAP!
Contact: Karina Warburton