I am looking for a Freelance Creative Producer who has AV experience across TV spot production (localising) Radio spot production and trafficking.
- Manage creative, production of campaigns across primarily Theatrical Film Campaigns including AV and Radio spot production and trafficking and Social Content Production from initial brief to delivery.
- Passionate and experienced in regard to content creation, content production and TV & Radio trafficking.
- Act as a leader of a production team dedicated to consistency and quality across clients AV & digital branded advertising across a range of deliverables.
- Create production plans including delivery timelines
- Manage budgets and production cash flow
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Manage a roster of both in-house and freelance production talent. Own freelance roster of talent is desirable.
- Be the ‘technical or creative production expert’ to client and creative teams regarding what is possible and achievable.
· Excellent understanding of ClearCast and all broadcast trafficking processes
· Excellent understanding of Social media production across a range of deliverables.
· 4+ years’ experience of producing AV, digital and social content preferably in a fast paced social agency or digital/creative production environment
Fully remote role if required.
Day rate - £350-400 per day (outside IR35)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via email or connect with me on LinkedIn: Charlotte Besant
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Charlotte Besant