Major Players are looking for a Creative Services/Studio Manager to work in a well-known, established design agency.
Working with a range of exciting brands across Tech, FMCG, Sports and Fashion this is an exciting next stage of growth. You will be working closely with the Creative Services Director and be responsible for managing a range of projects for blue-chip clients. You will be hands on with lots of client contact, delivering briefs, in budget and on time.
* Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
* Ensuring the work is within budget at all times
* Run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficient ways of working
* Work with Client and Project Management on timing plans and schedule for the life of projects
* Competent with MS Excel and Google docs
* 4/5 years' experience in either studio management
* Previous experience with managing a fast paced and large team
* Strong communicator
* Confident, strong and personable
Please email me your updated CV if this interests you! email@example.com
Contact: Karina Warburton