I am looking for a Freelance Creative Producer who is available to start ASAP for holiday cover until the end of August (possibly longer).
The Integrated Creative Producer lives at the heart of the agency, working with all departments, making it all happen. You’re like the glue between departments and know how best out of people within the agency and the client. You are a natural critical thinker who’s willing to take on any challenge on how to make something as this is what you thrive on.
- Flawlessly manage any project or program of work end-to-end (from initiation, definition, through to delivery.)
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing scopes of works and technical specifications whilst working closely with the project team in the creation of projects specifications and timelines.
- Developing relationships with all team members and clients across your accounts
- Educates account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Inspiring your colleagues and project teams
- Showing a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making
- Encouraging cross-departmental collaboration
- Be a reference point for expert Creative Production advice and ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained
- Foster great ideas and find the best delivery approach to support creative, while ensuring commercial success.
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable, and relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget.
- Help to drive the agency’s creative agenda, contributing innovative production ideas that help make our work effective and famous.
- Ownership of project, proactively and appropriately managing project scope and resources to protect margin..
- You will work closely with the Business lead to ensure project profitability and reporting this in the revenue meetings and end of project reconciliation.
- Management of suppliers, with support from Project Director, in creating, negotiating and managing contracts and budgets.
- Ensuring approach has been outlined, based on the brief/ client requirements. Proactively seek out project risks and ensure clear mitigation plans and solutions are in place.
- Manage the project team and client’s expectations, partnering with the Account Management team, to make sure all changes (internal and external) are managed appropriately.
- Be the client’s delivery partner and escalation point, demonstrate and foster trust in our delivery capabilities.
- Able to escalate project risks or scope changes and looking for a solution with the project team.
- Encouraging your project teams to follow process to ensure we run as efficiently as possible.
- Be the champion of your project team’s morale and ensure that strong working relationships are formed across departments, support your teams to be the best they can be - celebrate team wins, share team losses.
- You will be reliable and self-sufficient in developing new skills
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Manage the creative resource needs behind a project, working closely with the resource manager.
- Understand business and functional requirements of all projects.
The role will be mainly remote, but the office (located in Central London) is open, and they are encouraging you to go in when you can. All necessary equipment will be provided.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via email or connect with me on LinkedIn: Charlotte Besant
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Charlotte Besant