I am looking for an Freelance Account Director to join an independent experiential agency in London. Working on a global campaign for a well-known sportswear brand.
Company culture is extremely important for them, with close-knit, hardworking teama.
Job title: Account Director
A key player in the Client Leadership team, you will be responsible for running projects for a global sports brand and comfortable in managing the day to day demands of your clients. We’re looking for someone with an interest in strategy and creative, with a personal passionate for sports & culture. You would be joining a medium-sized team in a fast paced, exciting and creative environment so bringing new ideas that align with cultural trends in London and beyond is important.
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Lead client contact across a number of global projects, it will your responsibility to manage the process from receipt of brief to final delivery
- Day to day management of clients, maintaining our high standards and ensuring all tasks are completed within given timelines
- Responsible for managing resource internally and presenting externally
- Manage status reporting internally and externally
- Interpreting a client brief and generating new ideas based on cultural insights
- Managing workload, calling out for support when necessary
- Ensure all projects follow creative sign-off processes
- Work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines to build and challenge ideas and executions
- Oversee production elements, leading on management of events where necessary
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Experience in presenting to clients and relationship building
- Experience in creating presentations, across Microsoft, Adobe or Keynote
- A wider interest in culture & sport - bringing in new perspectives to the agency
- Organised and methodical with high attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in a similar Account Management role
Location: fully remote or part remote
Day rate - £300-400 per day (outside IR35)
Remote working availabe but ideally you will be able to go into the office when needed.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via email or connect with me on LinkedIn: Charlotte Besant
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Charlotte Besant