Franchisee Marketing Manager - UK & International - Performing arts training - Surrey
Contact: Richa Arora
Franchisee Marketing Manager - The company
My client has over three decades of experience in coaching kids in the dance, theatre and singing arenas helping them perform not just on stage but also in life. With their international network of franchisees (300+) spanning all around the globe, the company has managed to reach over 1 million students so far. The award-winning franchise model is now looking for a Marketing Manager for their next stage of international expansion. Based in the very lush and well-connected town of Woking, my client takes pride in investing in a close-knit team and giving a lot of autonomy.
Marketing Manager - The role
- Help provide marketing advice and training
- Keep marketing intranet pages up to date with the latest advice
- Help train new franchisees to the network
- Set up new franchisees with microsites, social pages and marketing training
- Help transition Franchisee ownership for marketing aspects
- Performance Management of national accounts (FB/Instagram/GA/Bing, etc).
- Providing advice at a local level to support the franchisees with any enquiries about their digital account performance
- Managing Agencies that support the franchise network as preferred suppliers
- Briefing internal design staff and/or agencies
- Write a plan which supports the best channels for the customer base and budget
- Working with internal departments to help them market their products
- Uploading materials to toolkits and/or intranets
- Distributing relevant creative to preferred suppliers as required
- Support with PR campaigns where necessary
- Sign off local PR templates/releases
- Help with Social content/posting as needed
- Write national customer emails and keep track of successes
Marketing Manager - Essential skills
- Experience working in a franchisee model
- Experience working for brand with international footprint ideal
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrable knowledge of full marketing ix including digital marketing strategies and implementation techniques.
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C sectors.
- Experience executing multichannel campaigns
- Budget management
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.