Are you an experienced Office Manager/Operations looking to get your foot into a well established company? Do you have creative agency experience? Do you want flexible schedule? If so, you're reading the right post!
An exciting Creative Agency, based in Central London, is looking to bring in a new PART-TIME Operations/Office Manager. This company is a well built agency going through a period of rapid growth and as such needs a capable and confident Office Manager to help run the day-to-day operations of the office.
This is a really creative workspace, with career progression mapped out and in return for your hard work you will receive excellent benefits and a generous salary.
As Finance Operations Senior, your day-day will involve all traditional duties including:
* Bookkeeping duties include customer invoicing, credit control, setting up supplier payments
* Using Xero and Excel
* Reporting weekly on cash forecast and new business invoicing
* Data Entry
* Reviewing invoices and payroll systems covering financial support
* Occasionally you may be asked to facilitate and lead internal public speaking training sessions,
* Along side processing/authorising expenses
* Managing the office and staff members of up to 15 people
* Extensive diary management for the team with help from the PA's
* Composing newsletters and collating company reports
* Managing studio operations from booking out meeting rooms and aiding the project teams to diary management
* HR point of contact and holder of HR files
* Managing all incoming communication (calls, emails, post) and distributing to relevant people
* Supporting and overseeing the agencies recruitment process
* Manage third parties e.g. photographers, printers, permits, logistic partners
The right person for this role will have at least 1 years' experience as an Operations/Office Manager including Accounting skills, HR support and from within a creative environment. You will have extensive knowledge of diary management and administration. You will be a self-starter, with a proactive approach and will have a keen eye for detail.
Skills needed: Financial software understanding eg. Xero, Sage, Excel, Bookkepping, Operations
If this sounds like the right role for you apply today for an immediate interview.
Major Players is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Creative Industries.
Contact: Ella Augustin