Vitabiotics is widely regarded as the most innovative and fastest growing major vitamin supplement company in the UK. As Britain's No1 vitamin company for specific life stages, Vitabiotics has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil®, Pregnacare®, Wellman® and Wellwoman.
You will be joining the Export & Shipping Department to help developing new markets for the Export business. Your team will be supporting the business for export customers to ensure compliance and feasible operations, engaging with a strong understanding of plan and implement export strategies. You will be required to monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, sales trends and results, whilst promoting and managing customer profile and market analysis of existing partners. You will need to build relationships with all key customers and stakeholders and work closely with the export team, to ensure the sales targets are achieved. You will also be required to carry out performance analysis and margin reviews per Export Distributor, develop periodic marketing activity for the Export territories, assist with any customer visits to the main office and make overseas trips when required (twice a month).
Responsibilities and Requirements
* Previous personnel management experience.
* International exposure highly desirable.
* Ability to travel overseas.
* Developing new market experience.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Working with distribution partners, preferably overseas.
* Sound skill set in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Presentation and demonstration skills.Vitabiotics offers a great range of benefits for its employees, including 24 days holiday not including bank holidays, contributory pension, private health cover, a personal bonus scheme and a company car.
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at one of the UK's largest Wellness and Healthcare brands, please contact: Eliz Arken at email@example.com.
Contact: Eliz Arken