Are you looking to be part of an exciting new start up team team? Our digital marketing consultancy is looking for a Service / Experience designer to build a new team with an inspirational director and develop experience best practices: tools, processes and philosophies. As the first member of this new team you will be well set to:
* Shape the consultative offering and product - thinking through how 'users' experience service
* Inject experience and craft into the wider creative pool across the agency
* Map user experiences across a range of categories and ecosystems
* Develop brand systems that are both visual and behavioural
* Develop transformation strategies for our clients. With a specific focus on Brand Experience and Employee Experience
* Brilliant organisation skills are a given
* The ability to adapt and build as they're in start-up mode
* Entrepreneurial spirit will be key in identifying and acting on opportunities
* Compassion and empathy are key - change is hard, and emotional. We need to be able to be compassionate partners for clients as they face down significant transformation ambitions.
* Proactive and self-starting. The team will be small at the beginning, so we'll all be doing the lifting and thinking about the direction of travel
* Good working knowledge of virtual collaboration tools like: Slack, Google Docs, Zoom, Miro, Notion and Figma
* Solid graphic design skills and standard tool knowledge
* Solid experience strategy competence with detailed user journeys and service maps
This role could be based in London or Berlin - based on your location (relocation NOT available)
Salary dependent on experience £60-85k
This is an urgent hire
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones