Major Players are working with a leading entertainment company who are looking for an Executive Producer to join the Campaigns team in their in-house creative and production agency.
The role entails managing a team of producers who will be working across several campaigns, delivering a range of high quality creative work and providing support for the Head of Production.
* To provide extensive experience in helping Campaign Producers to scope out the effective production solutions to ensure the campaigns are delivered smoothly as well as on time and within budget.
* Perform line producer role on larger productions.
* Play a key role in the forward planning and allocation of workload by ensuring resources are allocated appropriately and projects adequately supported.
* Manage and improve production workflows and give guidance and advice to the production team and freelance producers.
* Negotiate the best deals for the company, whilst maintaining quality of work.
* Use the company's assets when appropriate by working closely with the Production Services team to deliver production solutions which use internal facilities across the board.
* Use, maintain, update and enhance the 'black book' to widen the range of talent the company works with.
* Work closely with creatives both internal and external to support them by applying extensive production experience to deliver their creative vision.
* Help clients understand the production process and actively participate in all stages of the process to ensure work is high quality.
* Be the main point of contact for key stakeholders both internal and external to ensure maximum on-screen impact.
* To deputise for the Head of Production as and when required.
We're looking for an experienced individual with a background in line-producing at a senior level. To understand the workings and to be the key person who holds the knowledge of all 360 campaigns, the right person will have a background knowledge of how campaigns are managed as well as a total understanding of production process and how to create and maintain a team of highly motivated campaign producers.
* Demonstrable skills and knowledge gained from working as a line producer with high end directors both in studio and location context
* Demonstrable production and broadcast technology experience - knowledge of formats, cameras, lighting, studio and location equipment as well as media management and post production workflow including VFX and audio.
* Demonstrable skills and knowledge gained from high level talent negotiation
* Project management and budgeting skills
* Substantial production and post-production knowledge gained in a broadcast media, agency or production company background or equivalent.
* Detailed knowledge of agency workflows
* Strong organisational skills particularly those involving complex 360 production techniques for all media - digital, video, print and stills
* Tact, diplomacy and the ability to communicate quickly and effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, some of whom will be at a very senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading entertainment companies and play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of highly visible campaigns across the business.
Contact: Stephen Brown