Event Marketing Specialist - Cloud-based Analytics business - South West London
Contact: George Thomas
£30,000 - £35,000 + Fantastic benefits
Event Marketing Specialist - The Company
My Client are a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry.
Event Marketing Specialist - The Role
Based in a team of four, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Event Marketing Specialist will use the full marketing mix (online and offline), promoting events through engaging campaigns and content to a global B2B audience
Event Marketing Specialist - Responsibilities
- Work with sales to plan and execute the events needed in their region
- Source and secure venues
- Ensure event agenda, content and collateral
- Liaise with event speakers
- Evaluation, reporting and analysis of event to all stakeholders
Event Marketing Specialist - Required skills / interests
- Experience in similar role within a B2B marketing team
- Proven ability in managing events - coordinating venues, delegates, shipping etc
- Exposure to digital platforms
If this is the Event Marketing Specialist role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "George Thomas"
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: George Thomas | DD: + 44| 207 845 7222 - George.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.