EpiServer Developer - 2 Month Contract - Guildford
Contact: Oliver Rogers
I have a role within a prestigious University who are looking for an EpiServer Developer to join the team on an initial 2 month contract.
Main Function of Job:
* Take the lead in the development and customisation of the University's new website using EpiServer CMS
* Providing technical expertise to the business in terms of solution design and analysis.
* Developing & Testing of high quality solution
* Creation of viable functional and technical specifications
* Providing technical mentorship to other members of the software development team.
* Ensuring adherence to defined websites development processes and policies, including source control and builds
* Liaising with the CMS supplier, currently EpiServer, to resolve system issues that cannot be resolved internally
* Reviewing design briefs before they are provided to the design agency to ensure that what is being requested is technically feasible
* Advising on proofs from design agencies to ensure that what is being suggested is technically feasible
* Implement and work to the University's coding standards
* Understanding of .Net web form development or MVC
* Excellent working knowledge of HTML and CSS at code level. The successful candidate will be expected to be productive from day one.
* Able to build responsive web pages either from your own design layouts or designs produced by external agencies
* Awareness and appreciation of current website & social media trends and standards
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
* Knowledge of XSLT
* Understanding of bootstrap
* Working knowledge of Google analytics
If you feel you are right for the role then please apply now or get in touch direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!