Payoneer is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy.
In today’s digital world, Payoneer’s platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for entrepreneurs and businesses in emerging markets through to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
What’s the job?
As Enterprise Demand Generation Manager, EMEA, you will play a critical role in raising brand awareness and pipeline acceleration for Payoneer’s Enterprise Business across EMEA. You will be part of the Global Enterprise Marketing team and work closely with the sales team on regional strategy to drive demand and lead pipeline. You will be responsible for leading the strategy, creation, and execution of integrated campaigns that support the business objectives of Payoneer’s EMEA business. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller with the ability to build, execute, and innovate broad as well as account-based marketing programs across the entire buying cycle.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, results-driven full stack marketer who’s looking for a new challenge in a broad and creative role in which they’re able to expand their strategic skill set and make a direct and measurable impact to the company’s bottom line.
This role can be based out of our London, Barcelona or our Israel office.
You will be responsible for:
· Partner with regional leadership and members of the strategy and sales teams to develop marketing programs that align with regional strategy and priorities
· Design and execute an integrated marketing plan to increase brand visibility, communicate our positioning, drive demand generation, and nurture existing opportunities in EMEA
· Develop and execute a broad range of marketing programs that address the entire buying cycle, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity including digital campaigns, webinars, events, direct mail, marketing partnerships, account-based marketing
· Own campaign execution end to end including creative and copy development, setup, nurture flows, tracking, optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness
· Guide the creation of Enterprise-grade content including delivery format and distribution plan to establish Payoneer as a thought-leader in EMEA
· Partner with the global communications team to increase brand awareness in region via media mentions, PR, and speaking opportunities at leading industry events
· Align closely with sales to develop an account-based marketing plan for key accounts, working to deploy custom multi-touch marketing plans
· Work in close partnership with the sales team to maintain alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts through ongoing planning, reporting, and feedback
· Be the voice of the EMEA customer and develop targeting strategies, customer insights driven messaging, and creative that resonates with the pain points and needs of our target customers
· Forecast, measure, and analyze program results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
Is this you?
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing experience in a demand generation role including familiarity with ABM, content, digital demand-generation, and events
· Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
· Experience with account-based marketing strategies, tactics and tools desirable
· Familiarity with CRM platforms, eg SFDC, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot
· Customer obsessed and passionate about developing content that truly targets pain points, inspires engagement and drives lead conversion
· Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and report on program effectiveness and ROI
· Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience working in a global organization across multiple time zones and functions
If your experience aligns with the above criteria and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch. This is a great opportunity with a world leader.
Contact: Luke Russo