Major Players are working with a leading animal welfare charity. They have been placing animals at the centre of everything they do. More than three million animals later, still working hard to achieve their vision that every dog and cat should live in a home where they are treated with love, care and respect.
They are looking for a talented and ambitious Email Marketing Specialist who is able to plan and deliver high impact email and SMS marketing activity, from lead generation and conversion through to retention and reactivation. Ensure supporters are engaged across a range of financial and non-financial touchpoints, building greater understanding of the vision and mission and leading to improved ROI and customer lifetime value. This is a fixed term contract 9-12 months
* Deliver email and SMS marketing campaigns to a range of supporters and across the supporter lifecycle. Work collaboratively with other departments, fostering strong stakeholder relationships to achieve high-performing campaigns
* Manage Fundraising event email and SMS stewardship programmes to maximise fundraising remittance and average donation per participant
* Map the supporter email journey, from point of conversion through to retention and reactivation. Build, manage and optimise email journeys using automation and journey building tools
* Write email copy and source appropriate content
* Plan data selections, prepare campaign lists and set up data integrations, ensuring customer data is always handled according to data protection best practice
Skills + Experience
* A proven track record of delivering email and SMS marketing campaigns that have created shifts in awareness, engagement or income generating capacity of a high-profile or innovative brand
* Proven ability to use analytical thinking to translate data into actionable insight
* Experience of delivering multi-audience email journeys in a B2C environment, including use of Email Sending Platforms and configuration of email automations and managing muti-channel (SMS) activity where required
* Strong communications, interpersonal and consultative skills and the proven ability to build relationships, work constructively and collaboratively with colleagues
* Proven experience handling customer data according to data protection best practice; experience transferring data manually between systems as well as setting up data automations and integrations where required
Salary + Perks
Fixed term contract 9-12 Months
As this role is office-based, you'll be expected to work in the Battersea office for 3 days each week and you'll be able to work up to 2 days each week from home.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan