Email Marketing Specialist - SW London - Finance Sector - £40,000
Email Marketing Specialist - About the company
Major Players are partnered with one of the worlds leading insurance providers who have been looking after their customers for well over 100 years across the globe. They have several office's throughout the UK and their HQ is based in SW London.
Email Marketing Specialist - About the role
As the Email Marketing Specialist you will played a vital part in the current digital team and will be responsible for all the owned media channels in the team. This will mean owning all the strategies for different projects and ensuring these are implemented successfully. This role will as see you take ownership for external agency management - providing recommendations to drive growth and ensure all owned marketing actively is performing to it's fullest potential.
Email Marketing Specialist - Key Responsibilities
* Email Marketing - cross-sell, prospecting and retargeting
* CRO - website journeys and email content/subject lines
* Service emails/customer engagement
* Social Media management - strategy and creation
* Paid Social and Display
Email Marketing Specialist - Experience required
* 3-4 years experience of managing high volume email campaigns - including agency management and A/B testing
* Hands on experience of paid search
* Proficient with Google Analytics, with the ability to understand data and improve results
* Basic understanding of SEO and HTML
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain