Email Marketing Manager- Travel Brand- South East London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Email Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players are working with a superstar brand in the lifestyle and travel world. They've got decades worth of heritage and a big passion for being at the forefront of youth culture. This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic brand with significant global reach and influence and they've been providing a variety of services for almost 60 years.
Email Marketing Manager- The Role!
The original youth travel company are looking to meet a 1st class inbox schmoozer to join their Digital Web Agency as Email Marketing Manager to take their email programme to new heights. You'll be responsible for planning, managing & implementing the global email marketing strategy. This is a hands-on role with full responsibility of the email channel.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years email marketing experience (ideally B2C), including strategy development
- Experience in creating email campaigns from concept through to copywriting and delivery, including testing & optimisation and reporting on results and demonstrating email campaign ROI
- Experience creating and managing automated and triggered email journeys, with a drive to continuously improve engagement and retention rates
- An understanding of customer segmentation and experience managing and analysing large quantities of customer data.
- Experience working with global marketing teams across multiple regions, advising best practice and to develop Global marketing plans for sales, re-marketing, customer re-engagement and customer retention
- A clear commercial focus and understanding of how email marketing fits into a broader marketing strategy
- Understand global marketing consent rules across multiple regions and ensure compliance
- Work closely within the brand and content marketing team to integrate marketing activity with email content plan
- Proven technical capability using Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud product suite and platform
- Deep functional understanding of online marketing operations and processes
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience working with email marketing and CRM systems
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & ability to liaise with stakeholders across multiple regions and time-zones
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of email program (integrating with wider brand content marketing team) and manage junior email producer
- Enjoy working in a young, dynamic & hard working team
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew