Email Lifecycle Manager
Calling all Email Marketing Enthusiasts looking to further their career in a leading online D2C brand!
We are working with an exciting company to find an Email Marketing Specialist with a passion for leveraging data and insights to optimise campaign success. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in-house as a part of a specialist marketing team, you'll have exposure to channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, UX and Consumer Research.
We are looking for someone who wants to manage the creation and deployment of email campaigns across multiple European markets, who will work closely with Marketing Directors to produce strategies and content that is localised and engaging. Someone who is skilled in the creation of automated email programs that support the email strategy, covering all parts of the customer lifecycle from: acquisition and retention to reactivation.
* Supporting and contributing to the execution of email strategies in the UK and international markets that support the businesses goals.
* Taking ownership of all automated email campaigns that support the customer lifecycle, by optimising existing programs and developing new ones.
* Creating both marketing and transactional emails, ensuring they are built to a high standard, tested and deployed.
* Using relevant data fields to build targeted customer segments that support lifecycle programs which encourage retention and engagement.
* Responsible for the analysis of email program performance, reporting on metrics and key KPI's such as retention rate and making recommendations to improve performance to the business.
* Managing a test and learn program for email journeys that ensures they are consistently optimised, by testing subject lines, content and design to improve engagement.
* Liaising with the copy and design teams to brief the required email assets and assure they are delivered on time.
* Collaborating with other channel owners (e.g. social, web, PPC) to support email campaign activities for an improved customer experience
* Occasionally supporting with ad-hoc BAU campaigns when the wider CRM team needs assistance.
Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field
* At least 3 years' experience in an email marketing role using an ESP system to build, send and report on emails (preferably in B2C eCommerce)
* Advanced knowledge of email marketing covering automation, segmentation, personalisation and dynamic content.
* Familiarity with email best practise, industry trends and regulations (GDPR & PECR)
* Experience of using Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool.
* Strong analytic skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Great communication, organisational and teamwork skills, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* A basic understanding of HTML, SQL & AMP script
* Experience of building multi-channel journey automations
Salary & Perks
* £40,000 - £45,000
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company matching pension, 4%
* Staff discount on products
* Share Incentive Plan
* Health cash plan
* Interest free annual travel season ticket loan
* Perkbox rewards plan
* Bonus paid against company targets
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Lauren Roberts