Content and Editorial Strategist - Content Agency - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£37,000 - £45,000
Content and Editorial Strategist - The Company
Major Players are working with a global content agency with a strong focus on awesome editorial. They strive to place innovative content at the heart of digital campaigns to connect brands to their audiences in ways that drive opportunity and change. This is an exciting and vibrant agency with a reputation for producing top quality work for some of the best known consumer brands.
Content and Editorial Strategist - The Role
The Content and Editorial team sit firmly between the planning and creative teams and work collaboratively with the wider agency. They are now seeking to bring somebody on board as soon as possible to support the Head of Content across content strategy, ideation and implementation. They are seeking a digitally native, creative candidate with a hybrid background across publishing, content strategy and editorial.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
* Deliver Editorial and Publishing strategies and a point-of-views that help clients to better plan, execute and amplify their digital strategies and campaigns. Inclusive of Publishing and Editorial frameworks, 'always on' publishing plans, editorial calendars, editorial and tone of voice guidelines and editorial positioning strategies.
* Act as Brand Guardian and Tastemaker for all editorial content. Keeping a focus on culture and staying ahead of social and creative shifts.
* Planning and activation of content and campaigns across complex and continuously evolving digital and media ecosystems. Deployed in the right format, at the right time, in the right place.
* Develop data-informed editorial strategies to drive an audience and link back to the client's overall brand objectives.
* Responsible for clients editorial output. To generate and sometimes edit content ideas across all platforms. These include the website, social media, live events, the app and CRM amongst others.
* Develop formats and new content franchises.
* Excellent communication skills and a solid grasp of grammar.
* Talent-sourcing appropriate influencers and advocates on behalf of clients.
* A passion for the written word, video and social content.
* Experience of managing a team beneficial but not essential, a consultative approach to team work is preferred.
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.