We've partnered with one of the leading and UK's first insurer, built exclusively for the 'big data' and artificial intelligence age and helping them find a eCRM manager to join their growing team in London, You will be responsible for driving acquisition and improving customer LTVs through a continuous test and learn eCRM programme. This will include managing all transactional and community comms, as well as the refer-a-friend and cross sell campaigns. You will also be responsible for measuring and communicating performance. You'll collaborate with teams across the business to deliver on our shared objectives and constantly strive to improve all customer comms.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCRM manager to build a new discipline. This is a completely new role within the organisation. They are scaling the business to enhance our existing service with innovative new features and are looking for an experienced eCRM marketer to come along the journey.
Looking for someone creative, dynamic and autonomous, who can think strategically but also roll their sleeves up as needed when building a new function within an organisation.
* Lead the review and selection of an ESP
* Work closely with selected ESP to make best use of all its functionalities
* Structure, maintenance and integrity of data held by ESP
* Lead and manage the entire eCRM programme
* Increase customer acquisition through eCRM campaigns e.g. cross-sell, refer-a-friend, engaging previous customers etc.
* Increasing customer income through cross-sell, up-sell, improving retention etc.
* Develop and maintain visual representations of end-to-end comms a customer will receive
* Develop and maintain a eCRM roadmap and communicate to the wider business
We need someone who has a least 4 years' experience working in a 'lifecycle' eCRM role and / or can demonstrate an understanding of 'lifecycle' product businesses and a strong background in cross-selling, up-selling and eCRM led refer a friend programs. Ideally have worked in tech and product led businesses
You will be rewarded with a fantastic package which will include a basic salary of £60-65k , bonus, benefits. And the opportunity to own this project and drive forward innovation and creative thinking with technology and systems.
Contact: Grace Morgan