eCRM Manager - London - Innovation Agency - £40,000
About the company - eCRM Manager
Major Players are partnered with one of London's best Innovation agencies who have been growing their list of high profile clients rapidly over the last decade, helping them to produce multi award winning campaigns through a tailored blend of insight, creativity and technology.
About the role - eCRM Manager
As the eCRM Manager you will handle all aspects of email, from deployment, data segmentation and email service provider administration. You will implement email marketing strategy on execution, campaign and technical setup.
The role will involve configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM to implement automation, business reporting and maintain data integrity. You will use Salesforce to ensure we are utilising all aspects of the technology to deliver leading customer engagement initiatives.
Experience Required - eCRM Manager
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM is essential
* Previous agency experience
* Experience in building and executing strategically aligned, integrated content and engagement programmes within CRM tools
* Execution of BAU email campaigns through Salesforce including HTML coding, campaign structure and setup
* Experience in scheduling email broadcasts and working with subscriber data lists
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain