An innovative Health & company are looking for an Ecommerce Performance Manager to grow and drive their online offering forward.
The Ecommerce Performance Manager will be responsible in supporting the long-term strategic vision whilst also delivering the day to day execution of the website and digital marketing across a variety of different platforms.
The Ecommerce Performance Manager will develop, implement, track and optimise the company's digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels whilst also owning the website and its functionality.
Reporting directly in to the Founders the Ecommerce Performance Manager will be responsible for:
* Ownership of all performance marketing channels
* Ensure the website is fully functioning
* Perform software updates as and when needed
* Monitor, assess and report on website performance
* Responsible for driving new customer acquisition across all channels and presenting recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team.
* Plan, implement and manage all digital activity including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPI's
* Execute digital activity in line with target customers as well as brand guidelines and tone of voice
* Provide analysis of weekly and monthly performance data of PPC and paid social activities and how that is contributing to the overall business growth
* Responsible for analysis of all performance marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, reporting back to the wider business and turning insights into optimisation's.
* Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on global brand strategy, including asset requirements, how to create digital first campaigns and ensuring a unified multi-channel approach.
* Ensuring that our customer retention, acquisition and optimisation approach is effective across all markets, channels and across devices.
* Develop and own the media calendar driving integration across paid media and owned properties
* On-page Optimisation and content creation and refinement
* Lead on landing page strategy, customer journeys, audience segmentation and performance tracking to improve conversion
* SEO content Strategy whilst working alongside key stakeholders in the business to make sure the SEO Strategy is aligned and appropriately executed
The Ecommerce Performance Manager will need to have:
* Proven track record in delivering creative and innovative media strategies
* Strong marketing experience within an eCommerce environment; direct to consumer, website, email and digital marketing (all performance channels)
* Ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
* Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner
* Working knowledge of Shopify or similar ecommerce platforms
Salary - Ecommerce Performance Manager
* £35,000 - £45,000
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly. (For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)
Contact: Lisa Ahmed