E-Commerce Manager - London - Sports Retailer - £45,000
About the Company
Major Players is partnered with growing sports retailer who has successfully sold products in over 75 countries in just 5 years since there conception. They have a relentless commitment to creating high quality designed products that set them apart and make their products the leading choice in their market.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will play a pivotal part in helping the company achieve further growth in 2019 and beyond. Reporting directly into the CEO you will help shape the companies sales and marketing by providing experience across digital and e-commerce.
* Day-to-day management of websites, working closely with development and design teams
* Manage the design and build of all digital assets
* Reporting on the performance of digital platforms whilst suggesting and making improvements
* Taking the lead on customer journey and conversation behaviours
* Driving customer acquisition across paid and organic channels in connection to the digital marketing team
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in an e-commerce environment
* Highly organised with an eye for detail
* Posses strong analytical and data analytical skills
* Results driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you believe you're suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Sam Cain directly - email@example.com
Contact: Sam Cain