Ecommerce Manager (E RETAIL) - LUXURY RETAIL - London
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
I'm excited to be working with one of the biggest Luxury brands in the world to recruit for an Ecommerce Manager focussing on E Retail. The successful person will come from a similar background and they will be driving the Digital Strategy across E Retail for the business.
You will be supporting the growth and acceleration of online sales in the UK market. Responsible for the day-to-day account management of E-Retail accounts, ensuring the timely and on-brand execution of all online programs and product launches. Partner closely with E-Retail counterparts to manage the implementation of the weekly merchandising plan and to optimise the user experience for conversion. Additionally, maintain update E-Retail calendars, sample inventory allocations and E-Retail sales reports on an on-going basis.
Working as part of the E Retail team you will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional client service to the companies E-Retail partners, through clear written and verbal communications, driving the E-Retail trade plan to deliver strong sales growth.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the E-Retailers and their digital teams.
- Lead proactive follow-ups from retailer meetings and retailer requests, including the appropriate stakeholders and decision makers in the communications; elevate internally as needed.
- Maintain the updated launch calendar and project manage the timely delivery of all product launches, campaigns, and site merchandising assets to each key account.
- Manage the on-time "go-live" of complete product pages consistent with the Brand's E-Retail Kit.
- Manage the implementation of E-Retail strategy according to plan and recommend on-going optimisations of brand user experience and product merchandising.
- Monitor retailer website for expired visuals and/or missing brand assets
- Daily Site Checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales.
- Routine audits for best in class competitive examples within retailer environment.
- Routine audits and QA for Brand Experience optimisations on desktop, mobile, and mobile app, navigation exposure and brand rooms.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for asset production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement.
- Prepare Monthly NPD analysis on market trends and brand performance as well as confidently preparing weekly sales reporting and analysis for each assigned Retail Account & prepare monthly retailer sales recap report as well as detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
The Ecommerce Manager will have/be:
Contact: Lisa Ahmed
- Previous solid experience in E-Retail and digital
- Experience working for a Luxury retailer, beauty brand, online/high street retailer in a similar role
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Previous experience with UK Retailers
- A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set
- Experience in briefing, design & copy writing
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)