Major Player are working with a leading global tech company that specialises in GPS technology – with a particular focus on sport and wearables. Rated by Forbes as a best company to work for and generating over $4 billion dollars in revenue, this business are investing heavily in their ecommerce division and offer an amazing platform for career progression and development.
They are now looking for an Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager, who will be the driving force behind developing and implementing an integrated digital marketing strategy which propels visibility of products and revenue across all channels.
This opportunity to accelerate your career with a global leader in GPS tech cannot be missed, you’ll be part of a flexible working policy with 2/3 days a week at their European HQ, located in the scenic New Forest, Hampshire.
Location – Southampton / New Forest: Salary - £45k pa: 15 month Fixed Term Contract
- Contribute to overall strategic marketing plan and work closely with Category marketing and PR and content teams to ensure alignment.
- Manage digital marketing budget, setting and delivering to core ROI targets
- Manage digital marketing partner relationships ensuring return on investment is maximised.
- Educate other functions on the benefits of organic search and how they can best influence.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics, initiatives and campaigns across all channels.
- Work with the Head of eCommerce Trading to utilise eCRM to build and optimise a customer database, using analytics to evolve our capabilities and knowledge and inform acquisition strategies
- Work with UX, IT and Digital Product teams to develop and deliver the strategic digital roadmap.
- Proven track record of setting and delivering strategic acquisition and awareness strategies.
- Highly commercial, analytical and results driven operating style.
- Proven ability to manage paid media budgets and manage digital marketing agencies
- Entrepreneurial – identifies business opportunities and delivers them with limited resources.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of strategy and business plan development.
- Proven ability to influence change within corporate environment.
Contact: Joe Faulkner