Ecommerce Analyst - Travel - South London
Up to £50,000
A buzzing travel brand with awesome culture is looking for their Ecommerce Analyst.
If analysing data and coming up with the most insightful and best conversion driven strategy is your favourite trip, then this is an opportunity you can't skip.
If you're looking for a place where your strategy and insight will bring real impact and growth keep on reading.
Monitoring web traffic through Google Analytics by ensuring all activities are tracked through Google Tag Manager, implementing attribution strategies and producing insights/analysis using Data Studio. Give insight on audience behaviours and campaigns, and help building the customer segmentation and profiling to ensure all communications are optimised and personalised.
* Identify and plan the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels
* Work with several key stakeholders to report business performance, particularly the ecommerce function
* Analyse the customer journey and consumer behaviour in order to improve our conversion metrics.
* Review and build our current customer segmentation to ensure we communicate to customers more effectively and efficiently
* Setting up the dashboarding and reporting functions to understand performance across various channels
* Work with development team for implementation of consistent tracking strategy
* Plan and implement testing strategies that will identify and develop user engagement opportunities
* 2+ years of experience in a similar role from in ecommerce, ideally from the travel industry
* Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
* Reporting and analysis experience
* Experience of using data visualisation tool preferably PowerBI and advanced Excel skills
* Experience of implementing testing strategy including split, A/B and multivariate testing
* Experience of implementing and management of customer segmentation and analysing customer behaviour
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, data manipulation and planning skills
* Great communication
* Experience working with any of the following tools is a bonus: SQL Server, Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare, Optimizely, Qubit and HotJar
The role will suit someone with a collaborative nature who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and who is ready to make an immediate impact. It will be a varied role and you will work with the global digital team for one of the coolest travel brands out there.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Milena Dunev"
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact:
Milena Dunev | DD: + 44| 207 845 7254 email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Milena Dunev