Executive Assistant to the COO - £45-50k
I am looking for a dynamic and thoughtful EA to give first class support to a COO and manage multiple PA's across the business within a well known Creative and Advertising business based in the West End.
This energetic, assertive EA will come with a wealth of experience, be on board and hit the ground running. You will champion the business across the industry and beyond being responsible for;
* Extensive diary/inbox management
* Managing a team of PAs/EAs across the business with a dotted line to their assistants.
* Arranging client facing events
* Being the first point of call for the COO
* Assist with personal affairs as required
* Arranging complex international travel and visas
To be the successful EA you will have:
* At least 2 years experience in a senior PA/EA role
* Management experience of other PA's
* Excellent ability to prioritise & multi task
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team
* An outstanding reputation and passion to deliver a fast, dynamic service.
* Though not essential, an understanding of the Media industry
* An ability to build strong relationships
This EA position has the opportunity for you to be apart of a growing, enterprising business where you can continually upskill yourself and be inspired by like minded people. If you're interested in hearing more - send you most recent CV via the link below!
Contact: Rachel Kasujja