Major Players are working with a luxury brand who are looking to recruit a E-key account Manager.
You'll be managing the e-tailers and retailer e-business funder the supervision of the Head of Sales, developing partnerships, building and delivering joint plan to increase e-market share and profit, and enhance the brand image
The main aspect of this role is to help grow the e-business whilst respecting at all times the image and priorities of the Brand
Develop a 3-year vision and strategy for the e-business.
Review progress annually to ensure delivery is on track, and recommend changes as appropriate.
• Support the vision with a strong e-business knowledge
Recommend annual budgets and e-plans to meet the objectives of the 3-year strategy.
Negotiate commercial terms and e-retail tactics to support annual budgets.
• Manage the implementation of E-Retail strategy according to plan and recommend on-going optimisations of brand user experience and product merchandising
TRADING & E-MERCHANDISING
• Compile and monitor trading results (retail, gross sales, net sales) on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure performance is on track. Prepare monthly retailer sales recap report as well as detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
• Drive the E-Retail trade plan to deliver strong sales growth.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with the E-Retailers and their digital teams.
• Analyse results and discuss performance monthly with the retailer e-business team.
• Present each journey to retailer e-business contact to secure appropriate sell-thru for new launches • Develop and deliver proposals to enhance performance ‘in flight’, negotiating additional support as needed. Work with other functions to ensure all retail opportunities are maximised. •
Check the sites daily for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales. Weekly Routine audits for best in class competitive examples within retailer environment.
• Weekly Routine audits and QA for Brand Experience optimisations on desktop, mobile, and mobile app, navigation exposure and brand rooms.
For more information on this role please contact Jasmine Bindley
Contact: Jasmine Bindley