E-Commerce Manager - Eco-Friendly Brand - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a fast growing brand within the healthy and sustainable food sector, looking to bring in a savvy E-Commerce Manager to their team in East London. Currently doubling figures and growing exponentially in a booming market, we are looking for someone who is interested in e-commerce, innovation and sustainability.
The E-Commerce Manager will be managing the brand's online B2C platform, and will be responsible to grow the company's online sales. Further responsibilities include:
* Managing the global web shops, driving new business, raising brand awareness as well as digital engagement
* Develop the e-commerce sales strategy and sales targets
* Develop SEO, PPC and other online marketing plans.
* Oversee the fulfilment of orders globally, ensuring delivery within agreed timeframes.
* Manage customer queries and resolve any issues.
* Manage the web shop content, adding new products, maintaining brand identity and tone of voice. Oversee design and developments of the website.
* Ensure compliance with GDPR and other relevant local legislation.
* Develop and launch an e-commerce customer newsletter.
* Monitor web analytics, traffic, conversion numbers and consumer behaviours, analysing results to inform future strategy.
* Experience with an e-commerce company and understanding of Shopify (ideally)
* Experience working with other e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.
* Understanding of e-commerce logistics, and ability to manage shipping and third-party logistics in multi-locations.
* Track record of building, tracking and delivering strategic sales targets in a fast-growth business.
* Data driven and analytical, able to track, measure and report on key performance indicators
* Strong customer focus, and communication skills.
If you have a passion for healthy living, you like a sense of adventure, and want to work with a fun, very collaborative team, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.