£300-350 per day, Inside IR35, Hybrid Working Model
Display/Media Manager - Digital Marketing Agency - London/Hybrid working model.
Major Players are excited to be partnering with one of London's leading Digital Marketing agencies to work on a Display/Media Manager role, looking after a portfolio of specialist teams within the Digital marketing and growth performance fields.
Reporting to the Senior Media Manager/ Media Director, the Media Manger is responsible for delivering the digital media planning, buying and activation for clients. The Media Manager will be expected to contribute across all channels but will be beginning to develop expertise in one or two specific areas.
* The Media Manager would work with the Media Director and Channel Leads to develop cross channel plans for my clients upper funnel EMEA campaigns (brand) in line with the media strategy brief.
* my clients is largely focused on programmatic delivery and driving their business through data and insights however radio, OOH and TV can also be included (and are increasingly also digital).
* All digital activation is managed regionally and this role would be specifically responsible for planning, set up and reporting of digital display activity across the key EMEA markets.
* Innovation is a key element of the planning using new platforms and tech to drive stand out with the target audience.
* The Media Manager would also co-ordinate with other channels to help deliver the overall media plan.
* The role is client facing and the Media Manager is responsible for the reporting and implementing of optimisation insights and the presentation of mid and post campaign reports.
Personal attribute and essential kills:
* Ideally possess hands-on experience of more than one media channel
* Knowledge of using analytics packages such as Google Analytics
* Experience in a full-service agency working closely with creative teams
* People management
* Language skills
To apply and register interest for this role or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie.
E: Jesse.Sarkodie@majorplayers.co.uk || DD: 0207 845 7713
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie