We've partnered with one of the leading data driven marketing companies and helping them find a Strategy Director to join their growing team in London, who will be responsible for the planning, measurement and optimisation of CRM communication programs and data-driven initiatives (across all key channels, particularly through email) for some of their key clients. A perfect role for a strong analytical minded marketer that has the ability to unveil valuable data driven strategies that allow for smart investment and drive a successful ROI.
You will be integral in the success, growth and expansion of the strategic and analytical services offered to the existing and prospect multi client portfolio of up to $500k - 1.5M+. You will also be responsible for the overall client strategic roadmap of initiatives encompassing a strong delivery and ongoing strategic ownership of the relationship.
The technology runs on the company's Marketing Platform, which powers 'end to end' marketing programs for some of the world's leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels - Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile - they orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable
* Act as the lead for the overall strategic BAU and ongoing relationship to the client
* Collaborate closely with VPs, Sales, key leaders across tech and data to drive profitable revenue growth, and introduce exciting product/service innovation and performance excellence in all
* Develop and manage strategy and analytic roadmaps that define workstreams aligning to client objectives and drive omnichannel business impacts
* Coach and mentor CRM planner and analysts within the function. Line management duties to the onshore CRM planner/s
* Own and produce project briefings to span across both strategic and analytical requirements working alongside analytical team leads
* Lead and own the QBR strategic lookback and forward planning content and coverage, and overall liaison with the client, client services and technical teams for their input and content
* Customer journey mapping and new programme recommendations for our retail, travel, FS and Utilities clients
We need someone who has a Proven commercial experience in setting goals, building annual plans, and managing budgets. Revenue growth.... and a strong background in data driven marketing roadmaps ideally from a CRM consultancy or client-side program background. 8+ years Digital CRM marketing planning experience, with specific experience in email channel
You will be rewarded with a fantastic package which will include a basic salary of £60-65k , bonus, benefits. And the opportunity to own this project and drive forward innovation and creative thinking with technology and systems.
Contact: Grace Morgan