Content Director - Digital Publisher - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£90,000 - £120,000
Digital Publisher - Content Director
This is an opportunity to join a revolutionary digital publication. You will take responsibility for leading content and audience development in editorial, social and digital. You will have a real passion and proven track record in delivering content strategy that can revolutionise a digital publication. You will be someone who has a key eye for detail when I comes to content and be able to seek and see opportunity in a number of different verticals for the business.
Responsibilities - Content Director
* Work alongside the executive team to define and prioritise the content strategy and roadmap for the business and expanding the existing brand offering
* Be responsible for the overall editorial output across web, video and socials - ensuring tone is consistent and make final editorial decisions that align with the publications mission and values
* Lead on the launch of content for new verticals and brands, including content ideation and strategy
* Lead current and seek new opportunities for our affiliate and commerce revenue
* Manage the relationship with the commercial team and work closely with them to create and refine bespoke native partnerships on the website, on video and on social media and get the best for our clients and audience
* Lead and epitomise the publications brand and values, as a member of the executive team.
* Work with the exec team on the launch of the publication in other geographical areas.
* Leading the content strategy and advising on best practice for editorial and operational framework.
* Work with the business to envision how we can attract and retain the best talent
Requirements - Content Director
* Have experience with the ideation, conceptualisation and creation of content for Gen Z and millennial audiences
* Have experience leading the content and audience development strategy and performance for a publication
* You will have successfully used market insight, data, analytics and have a deep understanding of the needs, desires and goals of an audience.
* You will have experience being the driving force behind the continuous improvement and evolution of content, responding reflexively to news cycles.
* Have experience being an innovator when it comes to establishing publications on new platforms with new content.
* You will have experience launching new verticals, in new geographical areas and making informed editorial decisions to ensure optimal content delivery to target and grow audiences
* Have experience building and leading a high-performing web and production team to design, develop, execute and continuously improve content
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")