Web Graphic Designer - Tech Accessory Brand - £30,000 - £35,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Web Graphic Designer - The Company
A British design and innovation company that specialises in cutting edge device protection and cases is looking to expand its design team! They are an ethical designer and manufacturer that use the latest in sustainable materials coupled with beautiful design to create hard wearing and fashionable cases that are trusted by some of the world's most reputed mobile phone manufacturers.
Web Graphic Designer - Your role
The company has seen fantastic growth and is now looking to bring on a talented Web Designer to support the growth of their online presence, with a focus on creative flair and customer experience.
Web Graphic Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Owner of all digital assets from email, banners, landing pages, product page information & product images
* Creative flair amending key creatives as well as developing new styles and themes
* Working within brand guidelines and maintaining a consistent experience across all channels
* Creating adverts and marketing collateral for digital channels and affiliates
* Ability to view the work from the point of view of the target audience and visually communicate with this audience in mind
* Managing a high workload with speed and efficiency
* Excellent communication, organisation and time management
* Confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback
* Knowledge of current web design trends and technologies
* File management of all website assets. Ensuring naming conventions are adhered to.
Web Graphic Designer - Your Skills
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat in a Mac based environment.
* HTML / CSS with good knowledge of Wordpress and basic SEO
* Some experience of working with Google, Twitter and Facebook
* Magento CMS knowledge (desired)
* Strong UX/ UI skills
* Ability to wireframe & present design ideas (Sketch/ AdobeXD)
* Good communication skills, with a professional and friendly manner
* Confidence to work under own initiative
* An understanding of direct marketing principles
* Good written English and an attention to detail
In return, you'll be working as part of an innovative and digitally focused team that promote collaborative working and an environment of professional development. Alongside a host of fantastic benefits, you'll receive endless opportunities to take ownership of exciting projects and have the ability to diversify your skill-set as part of a creative and fast paced team.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org